Top 8 Ways you know you eat clean. This is just a funny little something to make you smile.
You all know that Big and I have been on our path of clean eating and clean living for about a month or so.
We are loving it. It has not been a super big adjustment from the way we regularly ate. We have tweaked a few things in our diet and we pay more attention to what goes in our mouths.
The other night, as we sat outside looking at the stars, we started talking about some of the changes we were going through and how we were feeling about clean eating (and clean living).
We began to laugh at some of the things we came up with. I thought I would share them with you.
Top 8 Ways You Know You Eat Clean
- You have more fresh vegetables and fruit than you have space to store it.
- Your friends think you are weird and call you an “old hippie”.
- You know how to say and spell Quinoa.
- Your bathroom habits become a topic of discussion (mostly because you go more than once a week).
- You have more energy than someone 10 years younger than you.
- You wake up feeling rested and happy.
- You can’t quit talking about all of the clean eating recipe you are making.
- You never buy items in the grocery store that have more than 5 ingredients in them.
I would love it if you would join Big and I on this clean eating journey. From now on, I will only be sharing recipes that are clean. Don’t worry, you won’t be eating grass and twigs all day long (that is what Big used to call a salad). You will be eating good food that is clean, pure and delicious.
Leave me a comment and let me know if you had a little chuckle over this or if you could relate.
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Apples #AppleWeek - September 29, 2017
- Easy Fried Apples #AppleWeek - September 27, 2017
- Nutmeg-Apple Conserve, a canning recipe #AppleWeek - September 26, 2017