This post is brought to you by The Stork OTC and The Motherhood. All opinions are my own.
I am a lucky woman. Why, you may ask. There are so many reasons.
Life for me is filled with love and support from Big and from my beautiful daughter. I love being a Mom and a partner.
My way to becoming a Mother was a little different than most. I conceived my daughter by artificial insemination over 24 years ago. I often feel that, as a gay woman, I was a pioneer in the field. I wish things would have been easier for me than they were. There are some great new innovations now. I love the Stork OTC – read more about it.
- The Stork OTC is an innovative, home-use device that helps with becoming pregnant and is an option for LGBT couples interested in at-home insemination. The Stork OTC is FDA-cleared and available at local pharmacies and online: http://www.storkotc.
- The Stork OTC could change the way couples approach challenges becoming pregnant; it offers a relaxed and private way of conceiving in your own home using new technology based on cervical cap insemination. The Stork OTC is the only conception assistance device cleared by the FDA for over-the-counter sales to consumers, without a prescription.
- The Stork OTC is delivering hope to millions of Americans struggling to conceive a child.
- It can be used if you are diagnosed with infertility, have tried months without success, or simply want to get pregnant more quickly; also if you want to conceive without intercourse, including LGBT couples wishing to start a family.
- The Stork OTC uses an established and effective conception technique—cervical cap insemination—which helps with many common fertility difficulties.
- Cervical cap insemination’s documented success rate is around 10-20% similar to the success rate for IUI.
- The Stork OTC puts you in control; you can use it to optimize their chances to conceive this month.
- Use the code 10STORKOTC to receive $10 off a single-use kit at the online store: http://store.storkotc.
If you are woman who is wanting to get pregnant and are wanting to take a more natural way to getting pregnant, don’t give up hope. Want to learn more?
- Low Sperm Count
- Motility Issues
- Unfavorable Vaginal Environment (pH imbalance)
- Unexplained Infertility
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Apples #AppleWeek - September 29, 2017
- Easy Fried Apples #AppleWeek - September 27, 2017
- Nutmeg-Apple Conserve, a canning recipe #AppleWeek - September 26, 2017