Some of us may have children who are already headed back to school. Here in Virginia kids will be back in school at the end of August or the beginning of September. I feel old when I tell my daughter that I never went back to school until after the Labor Day holiday.
Moms are busy shopping for school supplies and hopefully planning their menus. Let me tell you, if you don’t already menu plan – now is the time to start. Menu planning will save you so much time and money, but most of all, it will save you from being stressed out and wondering what you will get on the table at the end of the day.
Here is my Menu Plan Monday #52
- Monday: Cheese Tortellini Primavera ($5.00 meal, Meatless Monday)
- Tuesday: Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie, green salad
- Wednesday: Dirty Rice with Sausage, fresh green beans (a $5.00 meal)
- Thursday: Leftovers (Busy day out of the house)
- Friday: Apple Tuna Salad in an avocado half, fruit for dessert ($5.00, meal)
- Saturday: Pizza
- Sunday: Roast Chicken, mashed potatoes, summer squash gratin
Do you menu plan? I have for so many years and I find that it really saves me time and money. Here are a couple of posts that will help you figure out how to menu plan.
This Menu Plan is linked to OrgJunkie
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Apples #AppleWeek - September 29, 2017
- Easy Fried Apples #AppleWeek - September 27, 2017
- Nutmeg-Apple Conserve, a canning recipe #AppleWeek - September 26, 2017