Here it is Monday again! I will be busy trying to get some things done in my home and in the garden this week. My Mother will arrive on Wednesday evening for the celebration of my daughter’s birthday! I am always happy to see her.
I try to get lots of tasks done before my Mother arrives, that way I can relax when she is here. I love to show her around some of the historical sites in the area and go shopping too!
Beginning this week, I will start to focus on more $5.00 Meals. Some of the meals I will share will cost more than $5.00 to make, but that will soon change. I am cooking more $5.00 meals and hope to get them photographed and shared with you.
Soon, I will begin to share $5.00 breakfast ideas. Of course, not every breakfast will cost that much. Often, in my home, we have oatmeal or toast and yogurt.
Here is this weeks Menu Plan:
- Monday: Tuna Salad with Apple in an Avocado on a bed of lettuce, crackers, fruit
- Tuesday: Sesame Chicken in the slow cooker, rice, zucchini (a $5.00 meal)
- Wednesday: Sloppy Joe’s, tater tots
- Thursday: Cheese Tortellini Primavera, french bread (a $5.00 meal)
- Friday: Eat out with my Mom and daughter
- Saturday: Grilled Hot Dogs, Baked Beans, Potato Salad, Fruit
- Sunday: Grilled Chicken, roasted spiced carrots, mashed potatoes, no bake peanut butter bars.
I think it is so important to plan your menu. If you are not a menu planner, click on any of the links below to read how I plan my menu and save time and money. We all need more time and money don’t we?
Do you menu plan? If so, what do you think the biggest benefit is? If not, stop by and read the articles I posted above – you may begin to plan your menu!