Menu Plan Monday #31 – Frugal Family Meals
Welcome to another Menu Plan Monday! Last week was pretty crazy. I thought it would be an easy meal week, but I found out that I would be working gore hours at my part-time job than originally thought!
Since it is still so cold outside, I decided I wanted the week to be full of comfort foods. I am not sure what that means to you, but to me it means casseroles and soups! Food with lots of cheesy goodness and nothing cold! I do break that rule for a salad, but that is it! Dessert even needs to be warm!
Here is what is on the Dinner Menu for this Week:
- Monday – (Meatless) Asparagus Quiche, Layered salad, Italian Bread
- Tuesday – Chicken Shepherds Pie, biscuits
- Wednesday – Pulled Pork Sandwich (Slow Cooker Recipe)
- Thursday – White Turkey Chili, Corn Bread
- Friday – Hot Dogs, Baked Beans, Veggie plate
- Saturday – Sloppy Joes, chips
- Sunday – Meatballs in marinara sauce over pasta, green salad
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my Menu Plan for the week. If you are new to Menu Planning, take a few minutes to check out these articles:
Need help planning menus? Stop by these posts:
Menu Planning Made Simple Part 3 – Before and During Shopping
Menu Planning Made Simple Part 4 – What to Buy
This menu plan is linked to OrgJunkie