I have a little confession to make. Shhh….don’t spread the word …. I love sweets!
I think I could eat sweets of every type, every day at every meal and for snacks too! Now, I know that eating sugary items all of the time is really bad for me, so I keep an eye on what I eat. Every once and a while, I find the urge to get in the kitchen and create something to fulfill my urge for something sweet.
This Halloween Candy Bark does the trick! I want to warn you, this is a super sweet (wonderful) candy. The pretzels set off the sweet with a touch of salt. Mmmmm…my favorite combination, sweet and salty
I saw a recipe for a candy bark that was similar to this one, but since I didn’t have the ingredients that were necessary for the other recipe, I created my own!
This candy bark would be great for your children’s lunch, an after school treat or at your Halloween party!
- 1 Pound White Chocolate Chips or Melts
- 1 cup pretzels - broken
- 1 1/2 cups Candy Corn
- 20 - 30 candy Bones (or other hard candy)
- 1 - 2 Tablespoons Sprinkles
- Spread Pretzels, 1 cup candy corn and the most of the candy bones (or what you have) on a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate and pour over the goodies on the cookie sheet.
- Spread the chocolate out and try to make it smooth.
- Quickly sprinkle the rest of the candy corn, bones and the sprinkles (you don't want the candy to get hard)
- Let the candy sit until firm. Break into pieces. Enjoy!
Want more Halloween recipes? Check out these out!
Spooky Spaghetti Stuffed Pepper by Hungry Little Girl
Last year around Christmas time, I made a Chocolate Peppermint bark. It was even easier than this recipe is!