Hello everyone! Welcome to the Grow Your Blog, blog hop! This is my second time co-hosting and I am so excited. I made so many new friends last time and I know I will do the same this week!
What is the Grow Your Blog Hop all about? NETWORKING!
Meeting new bloggers, finding new content to follow, building your readership. Why is blog networking great for you? Simply put, it increases readership and traffic to your blog. How do you network? Visit. Comment. Invite. Communicate. These are key to growing your blog.
With that in mind, let’s get this party started!
THIS WEEK’S HOSTS & LOVELY CO-HOSTS!
Julie from This Gal Cooks (HOST)Paula from Call Me PMc (HOST)Sparkle from Sparkle Elle Crafts (CO-HOST)Shane from Whispering Sweet Nothings (CO-HOST)Cynthia from Feeding Big (CO-HOST)Jenni from Dash of Sunshine (CO-HOST)
WHEN YOU LINK UP TO THIS PARTY:
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts
- Link up the main page of your blog, not an individual post. You may link up your individual posts to Marvelous Mondays.
- Visit and follow other bloggers
- Comment to let them know that you stopped by and how you followed (Email, GFC, Facebook, Bloglovin, etc)
- Invite them to visit your blog (be sure to leave your blog web address – too many times have i seen bloggers comment and request a visit to their blog without leaving their blog web address)
- Communicate with them about what you like on their blog. Let them know you are interested in their blog. USE THEIR NAME! A simple “I’m so and so stopping by. I followed you please follow me.” just isn’t going to interest someone into visiting your blog. Sure, you can request a visit to your blog or a follow along but engage in some type of conversation first.
- Grab a button and promote the party(you can get the button on This Gal Cooks right here.)
I am a lover of great food, gardening, quilting and all things that make my house a home.
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Health Benefits of Eating Apples - September 18, 2017
- Chicken Pot Pie from Scratch – the best comfort food - September 13, 2017
- Broccoli Bacon Salad #InternationalBaconDay - September 1, 2017