Grilling is something I love to do at least three times a week when the weather is nice! How about you, do you love to grill?
Spring time can bring a lot of crazy weather. Where I live, it has been known to snow in late April or early May. Right now, it is raining cats and dogs and, although my grill is clean and ready to go, I know I won’t be able to get outside and use it.
Here is how I remedy that! When I have a nice sunny day, I grill 4 or 5 meals in advance! This not only saves me time during my busy week, but it also assures me that I only have to clean the grill once during the week and I use less propane! Now that sounds like a frugal deal to me!
Make sure you have a grill that is big enough to cook many items on. Also, it is important to have all of the right tools. Having the correct tools will make your job easier. I always have a long spatula, tongs, Silicone gloves (no more burning the hair off my arms!), and don’t forget your grill brush!
Here are a few things you can throw on the grill to serve during the rest of the week (or freeze for later):
- Chicken (use for chicken salad, chicken wraps, chicken enchiladas
- Ribs (I grill 2 or 3 slabs at a time and freeze some for later)
- Hamburgers (we eat them on the day I cook them and then freeze for another week)
- Shrimp (use in salads, wraps)
- Steak (use extra for steak wraps, on salads)
- Vegetables (we love asparagus and zucchini on the grill!)
Here are a few of my favorite grilling recipes.
I hope you enjoy!
This post has affiliate links in it. If you purchase something from one of them, I will make a small commission. Thank you for supporting Feeding Big!