Easy desserts with fruit are the best, don’t you agree?
I don’t know about you, but I don’t always want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen cooking. Especially not when my family is doing something fun.
I pulled together some easy desserts that your family will love. They all have fruit in them, so they are perfect for summer when fresh fruit is readily available.
I am sure my family will be seeing some of these delicious easy desserts on the dinner table soon.
EASY DESSERTS WITH FRUIT
- Red, White and Blue Watermelon Pizza – This is the ultimate summer dessert. Healthy watermelon and greek yogurt topped with more fruit.
- Apple Poutine– An easy snack of apples, peanut butter and raisins. Your kids will love this snack and you will feel good about giving it to them.
- Firecracker Fruit Kabobs– Frugal, easy and patriotic. What could be better. Get your kids in the kitchen and let them make their own firecracker fruit kabobs.
- Vanilla Roasted Strawberries- Just 3 Ingredients!- With just 3 ingredients and a couple of minutes hands on time you could have yourself a bowl full of these intensely sweet, sticky & syrupy Vanilla Roasted Strawberries.
- Rainbow Fruit and Yogurt Parfait Recipe- These parfaits are so easy to make and will help you use up all of that summer fruit you have. Get the kids involved.
- Apple Snacks- Blue cheese, apples and honey seems like the perfect combination to me.
- 4 Ingredient Chilled Strawberry Soup– Strawberries are my favorite fruit. This chilled strawberry soup will please the whole family. Easy to make also.
- Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone & Honey– Get the grill ready for this delicious and easy http://sugarspiceandfamilylife.com/2015/04/rainbow-fruit-and-yogurt-parfait-recipe.htmldessert. Just a few ingredients needed.
- Healthy Greek Yogurt & Fruit Dessert – Pizza for dessert? Yes, please. Your family will say the same about this healthy and easy dessert.
- Triple Berry Fruit Dip – This fruit dip is perfect for summer or anytime. So easy to make. Double the batch, it won’t last long.
- Nutella Fruit Pizza – Fruit, bread, Nutella, cinnamon sugar combined make this fruit pizza delicious.
- Orange Dessert Cups – Fun to look at and even better to eat. This easy dessert would be great for company.
- Strawberry Ladybugs – Every kid, no matter what the age will love these ladybugs. Fresh fruit and a little chocolate. So good.
- Watermelon Dessert Pizza – Healthy watermelon topped with whipped cream and more fruit. Such a sweet and refreshing dessert.
- Fresh Berry Picks with Cream Cheese Honey Greek Yogurt Fruit – Berry picks are so easy to make and so fun too. Make some for your next get together.
EASY DESSERTS WITH FRUIT