Peak Activity: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday
Trending: Christmas, New Year’s (yep, already!)
Peak Activity: Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas
Trending: New Year’s, Valentine’s Day, Super Bowl
Peak Activity: Christmas, New Year’s
Trending: Valentine’s, Super Bowl, Mardi Gras
Here are a few things you can do right now to drive traffic to your blog during the holidays:
- Take a few minutes to make a list of all of your old season posts (look at the list above)
- If you can update an old photo, go ahead and do it. If you just can’t make that ugly photo look better, try using keywords to drive traffic to it.
- Search Pinterest for keywords and update the description of your pin.
- When you update the description, make sure the keywords are the first words seen (Pinterest is truncating descriptions now)Take one photo (lets say a cookie recipe) and create a new pin for it. One would be for Fall cookies, one could be Christmas cookies, cookie swaps. There are endless ideas.
- Create a roundup of holiday themed items – this is especially good if you don’t have a lot of holiday content.
- Create a gift guide
Want more great information on how to drive traffic during the holiday season and more? Check out the Pinning Perfect course.
- UNIT 1: LAYING THE FOUNDATION FOR PINTEREST SUCCESS
- UNIT 2: IF YOU DO NOTHING ELSE, DO THIS
- UNIT 3: CREATING KILLER IMAGES FOR PINTEREST
- UNIT 4: USING BOARDS TO GROW YOUR TRAFFIC
- UNIT 5: MAKING YOUR BLOG PINTEREST-FRIENDLY
- UNIT 6: PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- UNIT 7: DO IT BETTER AND FASTER
- UNIT 8: ANALYTICS, BABY!
- The new Pinterest Smart Feed (and what to do about it)
- How to gain traffic by organizing your boards
- The truth about group Boards (and why you shouldn’t rely on them too much)
- Tools that help your great posts get pinned
When you purchase the class you will have lifetime access to it. If there is an update, you will get it. You will also be a part of a fantastic Facebook group full of members who encourage you and are there to answer questions. They are even starting challenges – I love a good challenge, don’t you?
If you purchase the class right now, you can get this Limited Time Bonus that will build your traffic over this busy holiday season.
Yes! Pinning Perfect is for EVERYONE. Regardless of your Pinterest skills, if you aren’t happy with the course, Blog Clarity offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, meaning there is no risk to trying this amazing Pinterest class.
Sign up now and get the Just Pin It Quick Start Guide for Free. It will help you rock your blog traffic this quarter.
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Health Benefits of Eating Apples - September 18, 2017
- Chicken Pot Pie from Scratch – the best comfort food - September 13, 2017
- Broccoli Bacon Salad #InternationalBaconDay - September 1, 2017