Cinnamon Chip Peanut Butter Granola is a new flavor of granola in this house. I don’t think it will be the last time this recipe is made though!
If you are a regular reader here, you know how much my family loves granola. My homemade granola recipe is one of the most popular recipes I have ever shared here on Feeding Big.
This delicious Cinnamon Chip Peanut Butter granola recipe came from a combination of recipes that I have seen on the internet. My pantry was low on oatmeal and a few other items, so I just started to throw some things together! I think the addition of cinnamon chips add an extra punch of cinnamon to every bite full!
- Dry Ingredients
- 2 cups Old Fashioned Oatmeal
- 1 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Wet Ingredients
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup (make sure it is pure maple syrup)
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar, packed
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup cinnamon chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 300
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, pecans, salt and cinnamon.
- In a small saucepan, heat the syrup, oil and peanut butter for about 3 minutes.
- Pour over oatmeal mixture and coat evenly.
- Transfer to a cookie sheet that is lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes - turning every 10 minutes.
- Let cook on rack. When completely cool, stir in the cinnamon chips.
- Transfer to an air tight container.
- Cinnamon Chip Peanut Butter Granola can be stored for about 2 weeks, if it lasts that long!
If you are a love of cinnamon or peanut butter, you will love this granola. It won’t take long to make and I bet it won’t last long in your home either!
I don’t know about you, but I love to eat granola by the handful! I keep it in an airtight jar on the kitchen counter and when I walk by I grab a handful and pop it in my mouth! Granola is pretty tasty in yogurt or with milk. How would you eat Cinnamon Chip Peanut Butter Granola?
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Apples #AppleWeek - September 29, 2017
- Easy Fried Apples #AppleWeek - September 27, 2017
- Nutmeg-Apple Conserve, a canning recipe #AppleWeek - September 26, 2017