Cinnamon Chip Peanut Butter Granola is a new flavor of granola in this house. I don’t think it will be the last time this recipe is made though!
If you are a regular reader here, you know how much my family loves granola. My homemade granola recipe is one of the most popular recipes I have ever shared here on Feeding Big.
This delicious Cinnamon Chip Peanut Butter granola recipe came from a combination of recipes that I have seen on the internet. My pantry was low on oatmeal and a few other items, so I just started to throw some things together! I think the addition of cinnamon chips add an extra punch of cinnamon to every bite full!
- Dry Ingredients
- 2 cups Old Fashioned Oatmeal
- 1 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Wet Ingredients
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup (make sure it is pure maple syrup)
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar, packed
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup cinnamon chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 300
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, pecans, salt and cinnamon.
- In a small saucepan, heat the syrup, oil and peanut butter for about 3 minutes.
- Pour over oatmeal mixture and coat evenly.
- Transfer to a cookie sheet that is lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes - turning every 10 minutes.
- Let cook on rack. When completely cool, stir in the cinnamon chips.
- Transfer to an air tight container.
- Cinnamon Chip Peanut Butter Granola can be stored for about 2 weeks, if it lasts that long!
If you are a love of cinnamon or peanut butter, you will love this granola. It won’t take long to make and I bet it won’t last long in your home either!
I don’t know about you, but I love to eat granola by the handful! I keep it in an airtight jar on the kitchen counter and when I walk by I grab a handful and pop it in my mouth! Granola is pretty tasty in yogurt or with milk. How would you eat Cinnamon Chip Peanut Butter Granola?