This post was sponsored by Nature Made as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Have you ever had an incident in your life that made you take a long hard look at the way you live? Perhaps it was a family member being diagnosed with an illness, perhaps someone close to you passed. Maybe it was all of the information you were seeing on line regarding the increase of illnesses.
Have you wondered if you get enough exercise? How about enough nutrition for a healthy body?
Two years ago, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. After two surgeries and radiation therapy, the shock of my diagnosis began to fade. I began to ask myself the questions I stated above. I realized that the best way to care for myself and my family, was to take control of our bodies and my health.
My family and I now eat clean, real foods. We have cut preservatives and chemicals out of our food. We have all cut back on our sugar intake also. Making sure we all the the proper nutrition is more important to me now than it ever was.
I have always known that Vitamin C is important for our bodies. I didn’t realize how important it was until I began to research ways to build a strong immune system. Now, I make sure we get enough Vitamin C on a daily basis. On my regular trips to my local drug store, I make sure I pick up any Nature Made® vitamins that we are low on.
One way I can up the amount of Vitamin C my family needs in a day is to include foods that are naturally rich in this vitamin.
My favorite foods that offer me high amounts of vitamin C are:
- Brussels Sprouts
Of course, I know that getting my partner or daughter to eat enough of these foods can be hard. What is a Mom supposed to do? I add Nature Made® Vitamin C to our breakfast menu.
When we have time to sit at the table and enjoy our breakfast and a nice chat, I set the table in a way that the Nature Made Vitamins® are easily accessible. The Nature Made® Vitamins are easy to reach and visible to my family.
When we are on the run, my family love these mini breakfast bites. They contain eggs, cheese, onions and spinach. They are made in a muffin pan, so they are an easy grab and go breakfast.
I trust Nature Made® Vitamins and enjoy knowing that they are always pursuing health and wellness through product innovations, quality ingredients and being #1 Pharmacist Recommended.
Nature Made® Vitamins is partnering with Women’s and Men’s Health to sponsor promotions on Facebook where you and your friends can win weekly prizes that motivate you to stay healthy.
- From February 27th through April 9th, you may enter for a chance to win a prize through the Nature Made® Facebook page to view the Sweepstakes posts for the corresponding Weekly Entry Period. Enter by completing the call-to-action for that post, which will include submitting your comment as a reply to the post to earn one entry for a chance to win only the prize featured in that Post.
- Prizes range from Blue Apron, Lululemon and Sephora gift cards as well as FitBit’s and a one-year membership to Nature Box!
Here is some more exciting news. Nature Made® Vitamins is hosting a Sweepstakes where you can enter to win a grand prize of a spa vacation.
- From February 27th through April 9th, you may enter for a chance to win the Grand Prize by visiting http://www.naturemade.com/oneup and clicking where indicated in order to complete and submit the registration form for one (1) entry into the Grand Prize drawing
- Spa vacation will include a 4-day/3-night trip for two to the Red Mountain Resort in Ivans, UT
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Easy Creamed Corn made with cream cheese #FarmersMarketWeek - August 9, 2017
- Peach Bourbon Jam #FarmersMarketWeek - August 7, 2017
- How to Make Homemade Apple Juice.Easy, healthy and yummy - August 4, 2017