Rolo Pretzel Delights are my new obsession. They are easy to make and so delicious!
This recipe came straight from the back of the Rolo packages. I wish I could say that I was smart enough to invent this, but alas, I am only smart enough to know that these little guys rock!
- Small pretzels
- Pecan Halves (You can also use M&M's or any other candy or nut that you like)
- Rolo Chewy Caramels in Milk Chocolate
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil
- Place one pretzel for each Rolo Pretzel Delight desired on prepared sheet
- Top each pretzel with one Rolo Chewy Caramel
- Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until caramel pieces beings to soften, but not melt. Remove from oven, top with either pecan, candy or another pretzel.
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- This is How We Roll Link Party #104 - February 23, 2017
- Healthy Fats should be a part of your diet - February 21, 2017
- Chicken soup for the cold, over 30 healthy recipes for your flu or cold - February 20, 2017