Christmas is around the corner. Like you, I have been spending a lot of time thinking about gifts for family and friends. I have even started making cookies and candy for keeping and sharing.
While in the kitchen baking some cookies, I looked down and saw my sweet puppy companion, Daisy, staring at me. I knew right then, I needed to make some goodies for her.
I recently received a Wonder Mill and decided this would be the perfect time to give it a try!
I knew that I wanted to make my pup’s biscuits as healthy as possible, so I decided to try rice flour instead of white flour. The Wonder Mill worked like a dream. In minutes I had the finest rice flour I had ever seen! I used inexpensive white rice and turned it into something that I would have paid $5.00 to $8.00 for!
Daisy is very happy with these biscuits! Her little tail wags with enthusiasm when she sees me with one. I think I may have to bag a few up and hand them out as Christmas gift to her doggies friends!
Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits
Homemade doggy biscuits with Peanut butter. Taste better and are more healthy for your pet.
Write a review
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour (I used rice flour)
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup oats
- Blend Water, Oil, Eggs, Peanut Butter and Vanilla in large bowl
- Whisk dry ingredients in separate bowl
- Mix both together and form a ball
- Roll out and cut into shapes
- Place on greased cookie tray or one lined with parchment paper
- Cook for 20 minutes at 300 degrees
- Turn off oven and leave biscuits in the oven till crisp
- Store in airtight container
Feeding Big http://feedingbig.com/
I am a lover of great food, gardening, quilting and all things that make my house a home.
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Broccoli Apple Salad with Tahini Dressing, a clean eating recipe - January 20, 2017
- This is How We Roll Thursday Link Party #99 - January 19, 2017
- Lentil soup with squash and kale; a vegetarian one pot meal - January 16, 2017