- This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias
No bake key lime pie is the best summer dessert. Well, I think it is the best dessert no matter what time of the year! The tartness of the lime Greek yogurt is offset by the sweetness of the whipped cream. It is a light and fresh dessert.
Big and I love dessert, but don’t always want something heavy when the weather is warmer. This no bake key lime pie is easy and filled with great flavors.
Summer days are filled with so many fun family activities – who wants to spend time in the kitchen cooking all day?
What you need to make the no bake key lime pie:
- Oikos® Key Lime Greek Yogurt
- Reddi-wip® original
- Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6-count)
- Lime Juice (fresh)
- Unflavored gelatin
In about 20 minutes or less you can have this dessert ready to go in the refrigerator. There are just a few easy steps, check them out in the recipe below. Here is a great tip – this recipe makes 6 mini pies, if you don’t eat them all, they freeze perfectly. I freeze a few and take them with on when my family goes on a picnic. They thaw in the cooler and are ready when you are.
- No Bake Key Lime Pie2016-05-14 21:01:33Serves 6This no bake key lime pie is easy to make and so yummy. It uses Greek yogurt, so you can feel better about making it.Write a reviewPrep Time20 minPrep Time20 minIngredients
- 2 TBL cold water
- 1 TBL fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. unflavored gelatin
- 4 ounces (half of 8-oz package) cream cheese, softened
- 3 containers (6 oz each) Oikos® Key Lime Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 6 mini Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Pie Crusts
- Raspberries (or fruit of choice)
Feeding Big http://feedingbig.com/
- In 1-quart saucepan, mix water and lime juice. Sprinkle gelatin on lime juice mixture; let stand 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved. Cool slightly, about 2 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add yogurt and lime juice mixture; beat on low speed until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
- Top with more whipped cream and fruit (if desired)
Big and I were hosting a few friends for a cookout recently, so I headed off to Walmart to grab a few ingredients to make the perfect dinner and dessert. I made sure I earned my Ibotta mobile rebate. I knew my guests would want a fresh dessert to go along with the grilled dinner I was serving. I knew I wanted a dessert that I could make the night before and would be fresh tasting.
I chose to top my no bake key lime pies with fresh raspberries. I love the pop of the red fruit on the light green pie. I also love the sweet/tart taste the fruit gave to the pies. You could top this pie off with any fruit you enjoy or even a little shaved lime peel.
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- This is How We Roll Link Party #104 - February 23, 2017
- Healthy Fats should be a part of your diet - February 21, 2017
- Chicken soup for the cold, over 30 healthy recipes for your flu or cold - February 20, 2017