Hello there and welcome back to Feeding Big and Menu Plan Monday! I am so glad you are here and are taking a few minutes out of your busy day to see what is on the menu here at Feeding Big.
Last week was one of those crazy weather weeks, wasn’t it? One day we had 15 inches of snow and the next we were in the upper 50’s. I actually spent some time outside doing some work in the garden. That was short lived though, we are due for more snow. I know there are many who have it much worse though!
I pulled out a few family favorites this week. One of Big’s favorites on the menu this week is Onion Straws! I think Big would be happy if I made these every day of the week! They really are good. The recipe is from Pioneer Woman, if you have never made one of her recipes, you really should. They are not necessarily low cal, but they are good, hearty food. I just love her. If you hang around here long enough, you will see that!
On to the menu for the week!
Monday – Crustless Quiche, spinach salad
Tuesday – 3 Bean Turkey Chili, cornbread
Wednesday – Garlic Shrimp with Mushrooms, spinach salad
Thursday – Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, green beans
Friday – Hamburgers, Onion Straws
Saturday – Sopa De Quinoa (Vegetarian soup with quinoa)
Sunday – Roast Chicken, Brussels Sprouts, baked sweet potato
I hope you will find a few recipes that your family would enjoy. What is on your menu this week?
Do you meal plan? Have you read my Meal Planning Made Simple Series? Check them out here:
- Menu Planning Made Simple, Part 1 – Why to Menu Plan
- Menu Planning Made Simple, Part 2 – How to Plan A Menu
- Menu Planning Made Simple, Part 3 – All About Shopping
- Menu Planning Made Simple, Part 4 – What to buy
I am linking this week’s Menu Plan to OrgJunkie
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- This Is How We Roll Thursday Link Party #86 - October 20, 2016
- Why I have a Breast Cancer Awareness Christmas Tree - October 20, 2016
- Easy Mashed Sweet Potato Recipe – A Clean Eating Recipe - October 19, 2016