Welcome back to another Menu Plan Monday – Frugal Family Meals with Feeding Big. I am so glad you are here.
The past few weeks have been pretty hard on my family. I recently lost not only my Mother In Law, but my Father In Law also. Needless to say, planning a menu was not high on my priority list. Our hearts are heave, but I am glad to be back to planning my families meals and getting back to a new normal.
This week, I chose to cook many comfort foods. I wanted recipes that I knew would make my family feel love with each bite they took. I think I accomplished it!
Here are the Frugal Family meals I will serve this week:
Monday: Mac n’ Cheese Soup, Buffalo Chicken Strips
Tuesday: Baked Chicken, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Sugar Snap Salad with Miso Dressing
Wednesday: Orange Glazed Salmon, Sugar Snaps with Sesame Seeds (Saute Sugar snaps in sesame oil, top with sesame seeds)
Friday: Cheeseburgers, Onion Straws
Saturday: Sloppy Joes
Sunday: Pot Roast, Mashed Potatoes, steamed Broccoli
I hope you will find a few recipes that your family would enjoy. What is on your menu this week?
Do you meal plan? Have you read my Meal Planning Made Simple Series? Check them out here:
- Menu Planning Made Simple, Part 1 – Why to Menu Plan
- Menu Planning Made Simple, Part 2 – How to Plan A Menu
- Menu Planning Made Simple, Part 3 – All About Shopping
- Menu Planning Made Simple, Part 4 – What to buy
I am linking this week’s Menu Plan to OrgJunkie
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Healthy Honey Oatmeal Cookies #BackToSchoolRecipes - July 19, 2017
- Bunnies in the Garden at lunch time #Backtoschoolrecipes - July 17, 2017
- Use fresh herbs for cooking, reasons why and a few recipes - July 13, 2017