Hello there and welcome to Feeding Big! I am always excited to share my Menu Plan with you. I do my very best to share frugal recipes. I want my family to eat well and eat meals that are varied, but I don’t want to spend crazy amounts of money on the ingredients either!
This week, I am sharing some of my families favorites. I have been gone all weekend and wasn’t able to cook for them and I think I am feeling a bit guilty! Do you ever feel that way?
So here are some favorites of my family for the week. A few of them are also favorites on the blog! Hope you find something that will make you want to get in the kitchen!
This weeks Menu – using family favorites
- Monday: Bang Bang Shrimp, Quinoa
- Tuesday: Broccoli Cheese Soup, Homemade Italian Bread
- Wednesday: Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes with Cream Gravy, Fresh Green Beans
- Thursday: Tex Mex Twice Baked Potatoes (Vegetarian), Wedge Salad
- Friday: The Best Shrimp Recipe Ever – Penne Ala Betsy, spinach salad
- Saturday: Grilled Hamburgers, Baked Beans
- Sunday: Roast Chicken, Spinach Salad with Creamy Strawberry Dressing, Grilled Zucchini
By the way, if you are a blogger and love to share your recipes and more, stop by the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party that starts tonight at 7:00 p.m.! The party runs through Wednesday and all links are pinned! Hope to see you there!
Linking to OrgJunkie.com
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- This is How We Roll Link Party #104 - February 23, 2017
- Healthy Fats should be a part of your diet - February 21, 2017
- Chicken soup for the cold, over 30 healthy recipes for your flu or cold - February 20, 2017