Menu Plan Monday # 10 is focused on easy meals. I plan on spending a lot of time out of the kitchen this week! I hope you are ready for Easter! I am not really sure where the time went. Seems like we were just celebrating Christmas!
I love decorating for Easter (almost as much as I enjoy decorating for Christmas)! I have been busy in my craft room creating a few new decorations. My favorite is these Jute Covered Easter Eggs. They are simple to make and inexpensive too. I purchased the eggs from the Dollar Tree and the jute came from Joann Fabric (I used a coupon)!
This week I will be making some easy recipes. Since spring is finally here, I will be outside in my garden a lot. During the nice weather, I would rather be outside with my hands in the dirt, than inside cooking.
Here is my menu for the week:
- Monday (Meatless) – Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup, side salad
- Tuesday – Shrimp Salad in Avocado, Artisan bread
- Wednesday = Chicken Shepherds Pie, salad, fresh fruit
- Thursday – Asparagus Quiche
- Friday – Hamburgers on the grill, baked beans
- Saturday – Grilled Shrimp, corn on the cob, potato salad
- Easter Sunday – Baked Ham, Roast Chicken, Deviled Eggs, asparagus, spinach salad, scalloped potatoes, strawberry shortcake
I can’t wait to create some of these great meals. I hope you find some inspiration from my menu and some recipes that you and your family would love!
Have a great week and see you next week.
I am linking this Menu Plan to OrgJunkie.com
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Butterfly Feeder Tutorial with Feeding Big - March 24, 2017
- This Is How We Roll #108 - March 23, 2017
- Vitamin C Supplement benefits are many, add it to your day - March 21, 2017