Menu Plan Monday #53 – somehow it seems that I was just writing #52. Has that ever happened to you? Welcome back to Feeding Big and more, I am happy you are here. Just to let you know, there may be affiliate links in the post. If you click through to a store and purchase something, I will get a commission.
The weeks just seem to fly by don’t they? I was busier last week than I thought I would be and found myself out of the house more than I care to be. I am such a home body!
Thankfully I had my menu plan and I was able to pull things out of the freezer, if needed, and still put a great meal on the table for my family. That is one of the things I love about meal planning – I know I can get a healthy, satisfying meal on the table every night.
Many of you have your children back in school now. The “lazy” days of summer are over and everyone’s schedules start to get crazy. If there were ever a time for meal planning, this is it!
Here is my Menu Plan Monday #53
- Monday: Quiche Lorraine, garden salad (Meatless Monday)
- Tuesday: Buttermilk waffles, bacon, eggs
- Wednesday: Grilled Tilapia, corn salad
- Thursday: Cashew Chicken, rice, zucchini
- Friday: Hot Dogs, baked beans
- Saturday: Taco Bar
- Sunday: Thai Chicken with Sour-Sweet-Salty sauce, ramen noodles, cucumber salad
Do you menu plan? I have for so many years and I find that it really saves me time and money. Here are a couple of posts that will help you figure out how to menu plan.
If you don’t have the time or the inclination to plan your meals, I suggest using eMeals. This is a great meal planning subscription service that can be adjusted to your families likes. Paleo, Low Fat, Vegetarian, gluten free plans are available. You can try eMeals for Free.
This Menu Plan is linked to OrgJunkie
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Shrimp Jambalaya Recipe withCrispy Chicken Wings - February 17, 2017
- This is How We Roll Link Party #103 - February 16, 2017
- Are Probiotics for you?They are for more than healing your gut - February 14, 2017