Menu Plan Monday time again! I am excited to share this weeks menu with you. Welcome back to Feeding Big! I hope you are having a nice Presidents Day today.
This week will be a slow week, so I am hoping to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. I am also preparing for St. Patricks Day! Hope you have a great week planned!
Monday – Black Bean Soup (Meatless Monday), Cornbread
Tuesday – Chicken Shepherds Pie, green salad
Wednesday – Vegetable Soup and Cheese and Onion Rolls
Thursday – Potato and Turkey Kielbasa Dinner
Friday – Hot Dogs, Tater Tots
Saturday – Buffalo Shrimp, home fries, cole slaw
Sunday – Pot Roast with Gravy, Egg Noodles, Steamed Broccoli
I hope you will find a few recipes that your family would enjoy. What is on your menu this week?
Do you meal plan? Have you read my Meal Planning Made Simple Series? Check them out here:
- Menu Planning Made Simple, Part 1 – Why to Menu Plan
- Menu Planning Made Simple, Part 2 – How to Plan A Menu
- Menu Planning Made Simple, Part 3 – All About Shopping
- Menu Planning Made Simple, Part 4 – What to buy
I am linking this week’s Menu Plan to OrgJunkie
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- This is How We Roll Link Party #104 - February 23, 2017
- Healthy Fats should be a part of your diet - February 21, 2017
- Chicken soup for the cold, over 30 healthy recipes for your flu or cold - February 20, 2017