Menu Plan Monday #48 – great fugal meals that your family and your wallet will love.
How has your week been? Mine was a little rough to be honest with you. Some issues were going on in my life that were causing me stress. What did I do? I got in the kitchen and made bread. There is something wonderful about making bread. I find the kneading of the dough to be meditative and relaxing. The smell of the yeast is do earthy and wonderful.
Let’s not even get started talking about the scent of bread baking in the oven. I honestly can’t wait till the bread comes out of the oven and I can slice it and slather it with butter. By the time the whole process of making bread is finished, I feel at peace and calm again. How about you? Are you a bread maker?
This week is going to be super busy for me. I will be out of the house almost ever day of the week, so slow cooker meals and quick meals will be on the menu.
Menu Plan Monday #48
- Monday: Quiche, green salad
- Tuesday: Sesame Chicken – Slow cooker meal
- Wednesday: Out to dinner
- Thursday: Easy Baked Parmesan Tilapia, broccoli, white rice
- Friday: Breakfast for dinner – Buttermilk Waffles, bacon, fresh fruit
- Saturday: Burgers on the grill, homemade fries, cole slaw
- Sunday: Pot Roast in the slow cooker, roast potatoes and carrots, Easy, No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
Do you menu plan? I have menu planned for many years and it has helped me save time, money and stress.
If you are too busy to menu plan you can use my plan or try eMeals. They will provide you with great menu plans, recipe and shopping lists. Perfect for the busy Mom.
This menu plan is linked up to OrgJunkie
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Healthy Honey Oatmeal Cookies #BackToSchoolRecipes - July 19, 2017
- Bunnies in the Garden at lunch time #Backtoschoolrecipes - July 17, 2017
- Use fresh herbs for cooking, reasons why and a few recipes - July 13, 2017