It is time for Menu Plan Monday again. Good morning to you and welcome to back to Feeding Big. I hope you had a wonderful week!
My week was busy, but good. My daughter moved out of our house and into her very first apartment last week. She is so excited and I am happy and proud.
This week I am fixing some of my families favorites – the fried chicken that we will eat on Tuesday, really is the best! I have a new recipe on the menu too! I am so exited to make the Ramen Vegetable Soup. You should stop by The First Year Blog and Check it out, you won’t be sorry.
- Monday – Ramen Vegetable Soup (meatless) (Recipe originally from The First Year Blog)
- Tuesday – The Best Fried Chicken Ever! Mashed Potatoes, cream gravy, green beans
- Wednesday – Easy Pasta Bake (Recipe originally from 100 directions)
- Thursday – Thai Turkey Fried Rice
- Friday – Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup
- Saturday – Fajita Steak Nachos
- Sunday – Pot Roast in the Slow Cooker with mushroom gravy, egg noodles, steamed broccoli
- Oatmeal = .09 per serving (with raisins .15 per serving)
- Cereal with skim milk = .33 per serving
- Toast (2 slices homemade) = .16
- Fruit = .37 – .48 per serving (apples, oranges, bananas)
- Eggs -= .13 per egg
Lunches consist of leftovers for the most part.
Have you read my Meal Planning Made Simple Series?
Meal Planning Made Simple – Part 1, which is about Why to Meal Plan, (HERE)
Meal Planning Made Simple – Part 2, which is about How To Meal Plan (HERE).
Meal Planning Made Simple -Part 3, All about shopping! (HERE)
Meal Planning Made Simple – Part 4 – What to buy (Click HERE)
I am linked up to Orgainzed Junkie
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Easy Honey Glazed Carrots with Chives Recipe - October 25, 2016
- Christmas Gift Guide for the Natural Living Hostess - October 24, 2016
- This Is How We Roll Thursday Link Party #86 - October 20, 2016