Menu Plan Monday #39.
This week has flown by! Has it been that way for you also? I have been busy digging in the dirt, power washing the outside of my house and staining my deck! My body feels like I have been training for the Olympics!
I love to get in the garden during the spring and summer. I typically spend about an hour or two each morning pulling weeds, planting, feeding and generally tending to my garden. Since I spend so much time outside during the nice weather, I like a quick dinner. I really don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen when the weather is nice.
With that in mind, here is what is on the menu for the week.
- Monday – Asparagus Quiche, Cheese Biscuits
- Tuesday – Chimichuri Shrimp, Green Rice
- Wednesday – Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Thursday – Cheese Tortellini Primavera, Italian bread, Mini Strawberry Bundt Cakes
- Friday – Pizza!!!
- Saturday – Grilled Burgers, Oven Fries, veggie platter
- Sunday – Mother’s Day brunch at my Daughter’s house, sandwiches or snacks the rest of the day
What are you having for dinner this week?
For breakfast we usually have oatmeal, cereal, toast or a granola parfait. Lunch will often consist of salads and sandwiches during the warm weather. I like to eat light when it is warm.
Do you menu plan? If not, here a a few articles that will help you get on the menu planning track!
This menu plan is linked to Org Junkie
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Best Cheese Popcorn Recipe Ever #Recipe Makeover - April 26, 2017
- Grilled Cajun Chicken #RecipeMakover - April 25, 2017
- Recipe Makeover, 40+ bloggers sharing healthy recipes and a giveaway - April 24, 2017