Menu planning is so essential to my life! I can remember when I didn’t plan what we would eat during the week. I had a freezer and refrigerator full of food and yet we would eat out 3 or more times a week. What a waste of food and money!
This week, I will be super busy and out of the house a lot. On Sunday, I grilled extra food for the week. I will be using some of the grilled chicken for salads and wraps. I love to grill once and eat often!
Here is what we will be eating for dinner this week. Most meals are $5.00!
- Monday: Spanakopita
- Tuesday: Spinach salad with grilled chicken
- Wednesday: Garlic Shrimp with Mushrooms over pasta, garden salad, fruit
- Thursday: Grilled Chicken wraps, salsa
- Friday: Homemade Pepperoni Pizza (love this night!)
- Saturday: Fried Chicken drumsticks, potato salad, fresh fruit (we will go on a picnic today!)
- Sunday: Pot roast, potatoes and carrots, dinner rolls
Breakfast is usually cereal, toast and yogurt or fruit, oatmeal
Lunch may be leftovers, a large salad, a sandwich or soup
I am so glad you stopped by to see what we will be dining on this week. I hope my menu helps you to plan what you will make for your family.
Do you menu plan? If not, here a a few articles that will help you get on the menu planning track!
This menu plan is linked to Org Junkie
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- This Is How We Roll Thursday Link Party #86 - October 20, 2016
- Why I have a Breast Cancer Awareness Christmas Tree - October 20, 2016
- Easy Mashed Sweet Potato Recipe – A Clean Eating Recipe - October 19, 2016