Welcome to Feeding Big and another Menu Plan Monday! It is my goal to feed my family home cooked meals on a budget! Many of the meals I make cost around $5.00! One of the easiest ways to feed your family on a budget is by planning your menu. You know what you need when you head to the grocery store and you don’t end up eating out at the last minute because you forgot to take chicken out of the freezer!
I had a wonderful Easter, how about you? We had ham, scalloped potatoes and asparagus! Such a perfect Easter and spring meal. Of course we hunted Easter baskets and ate too much candy!
This week, I will be working in my flower beds. I love working with flowers and now that the weather is nicer, I will be spending a lot of time outside! Do you love to garden? Veggies or flowers?
Here is our dinner menu for the week:
- Monday: Southwest Skillet from Vegetarian Mamma
- Tuesday: Spanakopita, garden salad
- Wednesday: Hamburgers, Potato Salad
- Thursday: Grilled Fish Tacos with Summer Garden Salsa
- Friday: Hot Dogs, Baked Beans, celery and carrots
- Saturday: Apple Tuna Salad, crackers
- Sunday: Pot Roast, carrots, potatoes, No Knead Rolls
I am so glad you stopped by to see what we will be dining on this week. I hope my menu helps you to plan what you will make for your family.
Do you menu plan? If not, here a a few articles that will help you get on the menu planning track!
This menu plan was shared at Orgjunkie
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Easy Honey Glazed Carrots with Chives Recipe - October 25, 2016
- Christmas Gift Guide for the Natural Living Hostess - October 24, 2016
- This Is How We Roll Thursday Link Party #86 - October 20, 2016