Menu Plan Monday – Feeding 3 adults, 3 meals a day for $300 or less a month!
Good Monday morning to you and welcome back to Feeding Big. I am excited about this week and this week’s menu! I will be sharing a great, frugal family meal over at The Coconut Head’s Cancer Survival Guide! Holly is such a great girl and good friend and I am excited to share with her.
I am planning some great Super Bowl Meals and working on a couple Valentine Day meals also! I hope you will come back to see what I am up to!
Here is this weeks menu!
Here are the links to the recipes above.
- Monday – Corn Chowder, Artisan Bread, Side Salad
- Tuesday – Homemade Pizza
- Wednesday – Chicken Shepherds Pie
- Thursday – Crustless Broccoli Quiche
- Friday – Meatless Sloppy Joe’s, Fruit Salad with Strawberries and Blueberries
- Saturday – Chilaquiles
- Sunday – Pork Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Spinach Salad
- Oatmeal = .09 per serving (with raisins .15 per serving)
- Cereal with skim milk = .33 per serving
- Toast (2 slices homemade) = .16
- Fruit = .37 – .48 per serving (apples, oranges, bananas)
- Eggs -= .13 per egg
Lunches consist of leftovers for the most part.
Have you read my Meal Planning Made Simple Series? You can read Part 1, which is about Why to Meal Plan, (HERE) and Part 2, which is about How To Meal Plan (HERE). This Friday at the Living Big on Less Series, I will share Part 3, All about shopping!
Linking to Orgainzed Junkie
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- This Is How We Roll Thursday Link Party #86 - October 20, 2016
- Why I have a Breast Cancer Awareness Christmas Tree - October 20, 2016
- Easy Mashed Sweet Potato Recipe – A Clean Eating Recipe - October 19, 2016