Hi there and welcome to another Menu Plan Monday. I am so glad you stopped by!
Did you have a great Halloween? My daughter is now a young adult and doesn’t participate in Trick or Treating any longer, so being able to see all of the little children dressed up was so mud fun for me. There were so many cute children and inventive costumes. I felt we had less children than previous years. We actually had leftover candy! Last year, wrote a post about freezing leftover candy. My good friend Susan from Organized 31 also recently shared a great list of 15 things to do with leftover candy. Stop by and read it!
For the past few weeks, Big has been out of town, so I haven’t been super busy in the kitchen. This week will be different! I am so glad when I get to cook for more than one!
Here is what is on the menu for the week:
- Monday: Quiche Lorraine, Spinach Salad (Meatless Monday)
- Tuesday: Minestrone Soup, Wedge salad
- Wednesday: 3 Bean Turkey Chili, cornbread, cucumber salad
- Thursday: Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Cream Gravy, Corn (One of Big’s favorite meals)
- Friday: Hot Dogs, Home Fried, cole slaw
- Saturday: Hamburgers, The Best BBQ Beans Ever, veggie tray
- Sunday: Bang Bang Shrimp, fried rice, miso soup
Thanks so much for stopping by and seeing what is on my menu. I would love to hear what is on your’s this week. If you don’t plan your menu each week, you may want to read the posts below. Also, don’t forget to print out your coupons and save some money!
Need help planning menus? Stop by these posts:
Menu Planning Made Simple Part 3 – Before and During Shopping
Menu Planning Made Simple Part 4 – What to Buy
I am linking this menu plan to OrgJunkie.com
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Lentil soup with squash and kale; a vegetarian one pot meal - January 16, 2017
- Cinnamon Honey Sweet Potato Chips, a clean eating recipe - January 13, 2017
- This Is How We Roll Thursday #98 - January 12, 2017