Hello there and welcome to another Menu Plan Monday! It has been cooling off here and that means soups and comfort foods find their way on my table!
I just love cool weather food. There is something so comforting about having a pot of soup on the stove or a casserole in the oven! Fall is also a great time of the year for baking!
This weekend I will be attending a machine embroidery conference. I will be learning some new techniques and probably spending more money than necessary on new patterns! I love using my machines to embroidery items for my home and have recently fallen in love with the designs from Anita Good. Here is one of the designs that I just love!
I can’t wait to try this on a table runner! What do you think this pattern would look good on?
This week for dinner I will be making:
- Monday: Asparagus Quiche, Italian Bread, Apple Salad
- Tuesday: Super Easy Italian Sausage Soup, rustic bread
- Wednesday: Pasta Carbonara, fruit salad
- Thursday: Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie (with my own homemade Biscuit Mix) Spinach Salad
- Friday: At Conference – Eat out
- Saturday: At Conference – Eat out
- Sunday: Pot Roast with Mushroom gravy, egg noodles, buttery caramelized brussels sprouts
I hope you have a wonderful week. If you are interested in making any of the recipes that I am serving my family, just click on the highlighted words and you will go straight to the recipe! Also, if you are a frugal person like I am, make sure you visit the coupon page and print our your free coupons!
Need help planning menus? Stop by these posts:
Menu Planning Made Simple Part 3 – Before and During Shopping
Menu Planning Made Simple Part 4 – What to Buy
This menu plan is linked to OrgJunkie
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Lentil soup with squash and kale; a vegetarian one pot meal - January 16, 2017
- Cinnamon Honey Sweet Potato Chips, a clean eating recipe - January 13, 2017
- This Is How We Roll Thursday #98 - January 12, 2017