Here it is, Monday again! How is it that the week is going by so quickly? I recently saw a post on Facebook that said there were only 18 more Fridays until Christmas! Can you believe it?
We are beginning to have cooler mornings and milder days. That means fall is around the corner and in this house, that means soups and slow cooker meals! Those are two of my favorite things …. well, other than bacon!
My daughter and her boyfriend came over yesterday and we spent the afternoon working on Halloween crafts! We are big fans of Halloween and have fun creating crafts for the holiday. Taylor Ann’s boyfriend thought we were beginning the craft making early. She told him, ” You just don’t know my family well enough yet, we love Halloween!”
So here is my menu for the week. I think it is filled with wonderful dishes that make you think of fall and family!
- Monday – (Meatless) Quiche Lorraine, garden salad
- Tuesday – Chimichurri Shrimp, lime rice
- Wednesday – Pulled Pork Sandwiches in the Slow Cooker
- Thursday – Creamy Potato Soup in the Slow Cooker, Italian Bread (less than $1.00!)
- Friday – Sloppy Joes in the Slow Cooker, carrot and celery sticks
- Saturday – Vegetarian Pizza
- Sunday – Roast Chicken, baked potatoes, Summer Squash Gratin
I would love to hear what you have on your menu this week! I am always looking for new inspiration. Speaking of inspiration – I hope you will come back tonight for the In and Out of the Kitchen link Party! You can share your recipes, crafts, DIY projects and more. The party starts at 7:00 p.m. EST and runs through Wednesday. Hope to see you there!
I am linking this menu plan to OrgJunkie
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Butterfly Feeder Tutorial with Feeding Big - March 24, 2017
- This Is How We Roll #108 - March 23, 2017
- Vitamin C Supplement benefits are many, add it to your day - March 21, 2017