Menu Plan Monday has rolled around again! I am excited about the menu this week. I think I will be able to stick to the menu and make all of these Frugal Family Meals.
What a crazy couple of weeks it has been! Almost every day has been filled with errands and appointments. I don’t know about you, but I am a bit of a homebody and was not happy to have to leave the house every day!
This week, things are slowing down and I feel like we are getting back to normal – whatever that may mean! I was so glad to create this weeks menu. It felt like I was taking control of the week! Do you ever feel this way?
Here is what is on the menu for this week:
- Monday – Bang Bang Shrimp (a new family favorite), fried rice
- Tuesday – Grilled Chicken, corn on the cob and spinach salad
- Wednesday – Cheeseburger Pie made with Homemade Baking Mix (think Bisquick)
- Thursday – Pasta with veggies sautéed in garlic, spinach salad with Creamy Strawberry Dressing
- Friday – Veggie Lasagna
- Saturday – Hot Dogs on the Grill, Potato Salad
- Sunday – Grilled Fish Tacos, Pico De Gallo with Chips, rice
I hope this menu inspired you to create your own menu for the week. I would love to see what you are feeding your family this week! Leave a comment and a link to your menu and I will come and visit you!
See you next Monday
I am linking this menu to OrgJunkie