Is it Monday already? I can’t believe it! Last week was so crazy and busy that I don’t even know what day it is.
Big had surgery last week and was pretty out of it for a few days because of pain medications. Needless to say we ate light meals and I didn’t do a lot of cooking. This week I am really looking forward to getting back in the kitchen and cooking up some great meals!
I don’t know if I have ever told you that on Saturday nights we always have a Movie Night or Game Night. This has been something we have done since my daughter was young. It has always been a fun night of the week and a chance to have some great finger foods!
Here is what is on for this week!
- Monday: Orange Pork Stir Fry
- Tuesday: Grilled Chicken, Baked Beans, Coleslaw
- Wednesday: Grilled Tilapia, Watermelon Salad, Oven Fries
- Thursday: Stromboli, garden salad
- Friday: Sloppy Joes, corn on the cob
- Saturday: (Movie Night/Game Night) Honey and Sriracha Chicken Wings, tater tots, fresh fruit
- Sunday: Beef Roast, Buttery Caramelized Brussels Sprouts, Mashed Potatoes, Mini Strawberry Bundt Cakes
What is on your menu this week?
I am linking this menu plan to OrgJunkie
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Kids won’t eat vegetables? I have tips that will help. - March 28, 2017
- Butterfly Feeder Tutorial with Feeding Big - March 24, 2017
- This Is How We Roll #108 - March 23, 2017