Menu Plan Monday #20 – Frugal Family Meals
Here it is, Monday again! Where did the week go? I think the older I get the faster time flies by!
This week, Big is out of town, so I will be cooking for myself. Although I will miss Big, I don’t mind being alone. I experiment in the kitchen and stay up later than I should working on crafts or just playing around on the computer! Wednesday evening I will take dinner to my daughter’s apartment and we will spend some Mother/Daughter time together! That is always a lot of fun!
My menu for this week will be simple and will consist of foods that are light and perhaps snack like! I will be out in the garden as much as the heat will allow me to be, so I won’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen!
Here is what is on my menu this week:
- Monday – Apple and Tuna Salad in an Avocado
- Tuesday – Pimento Cheese Sandwich, Chips and side salad
- Wednesday – Thai Peanut Pasta, Thai Cucumber Salad
- Thursday – Ravioli with Corn and Arugula
- Friday – Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
- Saturday – Eat out
- Sunday – Roast Chicken, Apple and Pear Salad, Italian Bread, Watermelon for Dessert
What is on your menu this week? I would love to know – leave a link to a favorite recipe and I might add it to my menu!
This post is linked to Orgjunkie.
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Enjoy summer with friends and pizza - August 19, 2017
- Julia Childs Roast Chicken, the best you will have #JuliaChild - August 15, 2017
- Chocolate Cake Mug Recipe - August 14, 2017