Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Father’s Day weekend. My Father passed many years ago, so Sunday was a day of reflection on him and a day filled with cooking on the grill! My Dad loved to grill! In honor of my Dad, I created a Texas Tablescape! I used his favorite Cowboy hat as a centerpiece! I think he would have enjoyed eating there.
I know many of you celebrated graduations this week also. What a wonderful time of the year. It is also a busy time of the year too!
Here is what we will be eating this week:
- Monday: Chicken Shepherds Pie, Garden Salad, Peanut Butter with White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Tuesday: Breakfast for dinner! Egg Burritos
- Wednesday: Honey and Sriracha Chicken Wings
- Thursday: Grilled Tilapia Tacos, Chips and Salsa
- Friday: Sloppy Joes in the slow cooker (keep that kitchen cool!), homemade fries
- Saturday: Veggie Pizza
- Sunday: Roast Chicken, Summer Squash Gratin, Spinach Salad
So what is on your menu this week?
Linking to OrgJunkie
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Best No Bake Cheesecake with blueberries #DiaryMonth - June 23, 2017
- Alfredo sauce with cream cheese #DairyMonth - June 21, 2017
- Peaches and Cream Smoothie, a clean eating recipe #DairyMonth - June 19, 2017