Menu Plan Monday #21 – Frugal Family Meals
Hello there! Here it is Monday again! I spent a good amount of time on Sunday planning my menu and making sure I had a grocery list planned that coordinated with local sales and coupons. I think I came up with a great menu with some family favorites on it!
Did you have a nice Independence Day? I prepared a picnic and we went to a park in our city and listened to the Marines Philharmonic Band and watched fireworks when it got dark! I just love fireworks, don’t you?
This week, I will be busy (what is new?). I am super excited though because I will be taking a quilting class! The class is a series of 8 Block of the Month squares. When I am finished with the class, I will be finished with the quilt! The name of the quilt is House Warming. Here is a photo of what it will look like.
I have been a quilter for a long time, but have not done much of it over the past year or so. I know making this quilt will get me inspired to get back to my sewing machine!
Here is what is on the menu for the week:
- Monday – Asparagus Quiche (Meatless Monday)
- Tuesday – Fish Tacos, green salad
- Wednesday – Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie (my quilting day!!!)
- Thursday – Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Cream Gravy, Green beans
- Friday – Hot Dog on the grill, Baked Beans
- Saturday – Homemade Pizza
- Sunday – Pot roast, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots and popovers. Dessert – Mini Strawberry Bundt Cakes
What is on your menu this week?
This menu is shared at OrgJunkie
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Lentil soup with squash and kale; a vegetarian one pot meal - January 16, 2017
- Cinnamon Honey Sweet Potato Chips, a clean eating recipe - January 13, 2017
- This Is How We Roll Thursday #98 - January 12, 2017