The weather here in Central Virginia has been really beautiful. I just love it when it stays in the 70’s and 80’s! You can find me on the sun porch or in the garden most of the time!
Since the weather is so nice, I am making sure that my menus are filled with easy, quick and tasty recipes! I just love a light salad for dinner or lunch, don’t you?
This weeks menu is as follows:
- Monday – Quiche, spinach salad
- Tuesday – Pulled Pork Sandwiches (Slow Cooker Recipe), Baked Beans
- Wednesday – Grilled Chicken Breast, Spinach Salad with Creamy Strawberry Dressing
- Thursday – Tacos Picadillo, chips, salsa
- Friday – Grilled Hamburgers, Homemade Fries
- Saturday – Pizza
- Sunday – Roast Chicken, Green Beans with sesame seeds, Baked Potato, Ice Cream with Homemade Strawberry Sauce
I am super excited to be attending a Blog Conference this weekend. I know I will learn so much and meet so many other great bloggers! With that said, the Pizza that is scheduled for Saturday will be a take out!!!
Hope you have a great week! I hope that you will take a few minutes to look around and see what else I have to offer! I am busy growing my home and garden section and hope you will find some great things there too!
See you next week!
I am linking up with Orgjunkie.com
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Easy Creamed Corn made with cream cheese #FarmersMarketWeek - August 9, 2017
- Peach Bourbon Jam #FarmersMarketWeek - August 7, 2017
- How to Make Homemade Apple Juice.Easy, healthy and yummy - August 4, 2017