Hello everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was filled with gardening, gardening and more gardening! Creating and keeping up with wonderful flower beds is a lot of work, but well worth it.
Here is a photo of a few of the plant sin my garden. I fill most of my beds with perennials and the add an annual or two.
So, as you can see, I am busy during the spring and summer. So all of my meals are based on quick recipes. I hope you enjoy this weeks menu.
- Monday – Apple Tuna Salad, fruit salad
- Tuesday – Pasta with Garlic Shrimp, Spinach Salad, french bread
- Wednesday – Grilled Chicken, Caramelized Brussels Sprouts, Wedge Salad
- Thursday – Homemade Pizza
- Friday – Sloppy Joe’s, tater tots, green beans
- Saturday – Grilled Hot Dogs, Homemade Cheez It Crackers
- Sunday – Roast Chicken, Watermelon Salad
I hope you find something on this menu that will appeal to you and your family. Have a great week and see you next Monday!
Linking with OrgJunkie.com
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Lentil soup with squash and kale; a vegetarian one pot meal - January 16, 2017
- Cinnamon Honey Sweet Potato Chips, a clean eating recipe - January 13, 2017
- This Is How We Roll Thursday #98 - January 12, 2017