Mango Lime Lassi is a refreshing drink that is great for an afternoon break or as an evening sweet.
I do not usually have the television on during the day. I really don’t mind the silence. I can find many things to occupy my time.
There are days, though, that I just want to sit and relax and turn on one of my favorite cooking channels. I am always inspired by the Chefs and the shows make me want to create. Last week, Giada De Laurentiis was making a wonderful dinner for her friends. Her beverage of choice for the meal was a Mango Lime Lassi.
I have never had a Lassi before, but the thought of the sweet mango and the tart lime intrigued me.
How to make a Mango Lime Lassi
- Mango Lime Lassi
- Adapted from Giada De Laurentiis
- 1 pound frozen mango
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 to 1/2 cups Lowfat Vanilla Yogurt (Depends on the thickness you enjoy)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (about 4 limes)
- Place frozen mango, milk, sugar and yogurt in blender. Blend until smooth. Add lime juice to the mango mixture and blend till lime juice is incorporated.
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Shrimp Jambalaya Recipe withCrispy Chicken Wings - February 17, 2017
- This is How We Roll Link Party #103 - February 16, 2017
- Are Probiotics for you?They are for more than healing your gut - February 14, 2017