Mango Lime Lassi is a refreshing drink that is great for an afternoon break or as an evening sweet.
I do not usually have the television on during the day. I really don’t mind the silence. I can find many things to occupy my time.
There are days, though, that I just want to sit and relax and turn on one of my favorite cooking channels. I am always inspired by the Chefs and the shows make me want to create. Last week, Giada De Laurentiis was making a wonderful dinner for her friends. Her beverage of choice for the meal was a Mango Lime Lassi.
I have never had a Lassi before, but the thought of the sweet mango and the tart lime intrigued me.
How to make a Mango Lime Lassi
- Mango Lime Lassi
- Adapted from Giada De Laurentiis
- 1 pound frozen mango
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 to 1/2 cups Lowfat Vanilla Yogurt (Depends on the thickness you enjoy)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (about 4 limes)
- Place frozen mango, milk, sugar and yogurt in blender. Blend until smooth. Add lime juice to the mango mixture and blend till lime juice is incorporated.
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Lentil soup with squash and kale; a vegetarian one pot meal - January 16, 2017
- Cinnamon Honey Sweet Potato Chips, a clean eating recipe - January 13, 2017
- This Is How We Roll Thursday #98 - January 12, 2017