This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. You must be 21+ years old to try Poise Impressa Bladder Supports. #MySizePoise #CollectiveBias
Being a Mother is the best thing in the world. Bringing a beautiful baby into the world and raising it is a gift, not a job. I am so proud of my daughter and the person she has become. Yes, there have been a few hard times and many tears, but it has always been the best job in my life.
Of course, giving birth can do a number on your body. Things begin to shift around and your body takes on a shape that may be very different from your pre-baby body. As you age, your body begins to change also. Add carrying a child around for 9 months to adding a few years to your life and what do you get? Well, for me, it meant occasional leakage when I was laughing hard, exercising and even when I was outside digging in the dirt and my allergies kicked it.
I found Poise Impressa the last time I was at Target. Here are a few things that I found out about them:
- The bladder supports are perfect for those of us who leak urine when we laugh, cough, sneeze or exercise.
- The size depends on the internal fit and not your weight.
- They fit like a tampon and are easy to use. The different sizes are there to help you control the amount of leakage you have.
I knew that Big and I would be going on vacation to Hawaii soon, so I picked up a Poise Impressa Sizing Kit. I don’t know about you, but when I go on vacation, I want to laugh and relax and just have fun. I don’t want to worry about embarrassing situations.
I tried the Poise Impressa while on vacation and found that I could wear the bladder support for up to 8 hours. I spent my vacation worry free.
Life should be smooth and without worries. Vacations should be a time for fun, laughter and relaxation.
Poise Impressa has a rewards program which really impresses me. You know me, I love to save on products I use. All you have to do to get a $25.00 promo code to Cloud9Living.com is purchase a Poise Impressa Sizing Kit at Target for $2.99 and then visit www.MySizePoise.com, provide a description of your experience and get your code!
What would you do if you could spend 8 hours or more without worries about bladder issues? I would love to know!
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- This is How We Roll Thursday Link Party #99 - January 19, 2017
- Lentil soup with squash and kale; a vegetarian one pot meal - January 16, 2017
- Cinnamon Honey Sweet Potato Chips, a clean eating recipe - January 13, 2017