This post was created in partnership with Ninja Coffee Bar® System. I received complimentary products and compensation to facilitate my review, but all opinions within are my own.
Shopping can be a lot of fun. Finding the perfect outfit or the perfect pair of shoes is exhilarating. Shopping with your girlfriends is so much more fun!
I don’t know about you, but when I shop alone, I miss the interaction with a friends. I really want someone to tell me if that outfit makes “my butt look big” or tell me if the shade of red lipstick I chose is perfect for me. It can be a challenge to get your friends together for a ladies shopping day, so I came up with some tips to help make a really fun day a reality.
How to have the best ladies shopping day
Send out invitations your your best shopping buddies.
- Pick a Saturday or Sunday and start out early.
- Remind everyone to dress comfortably.
Make sure you have a car(s) or van big enough to transport everyone and their goodies
- Have someone selected to do the driving
- Think about decorating your car (put a wreath on the front, how about some reindeer antlers?
When your guest arrive
- Create a coffee station so everyone can make their own favorite drink
- Have some snacks ready for them to munch on while having a coffee
- Have some “to go” high energy snacks packed for them to put in their purses
Create a hashtag for your shopping day (or use the ones below) and make sure you all take lots of photos
Do something special for everyone
- Schedule pedicures or manicures for your friends
- Eat at a special restaurant
Head back home for a little more fun
- Make some special coffee drinks
- Compare what everyone has purchased
- Share photos
Now that you have your plan all made by following these ladies shopping day tips, let’s talk about what you are going to serve your friends before your excursion. Set up a Coffee station. I like to use my Ninja Coffee Bar® System. I know my friends will get a coffee house experience at my home. Plus, using it brings out my inner barista!
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Peach Bourbon Jam #FarmersMarketWeek - August 7, 2017
- How to Make Homemade Apple Juice.Easy, healthy and yummy - August 4, 2017
- Healthy Honey Oatmeal Cookies #BackToSchoolRecipes - July 19, 2017