My family and I are grazers. We enjoy having small meals and snack all through the day. I am no medical expert, but I have read that eating this way is good for you. I am always on the lookout for great, good for you snacks. Enter the KIND bar! These bars are so tasty, you wouldn’t realize you are eating something that is good for you!
I was recently sent 6 of their delicious bars to try! My family loves them! There are so many great flavors and they continue to add new flavors all of the time.
Here is something else great about KIND Healthy Snacks – they really are kind! Read on to see how they are helping the fight agains breast cancer.
The limited edition Breast BFFLBag contains all the essential items a women needs during the first days following breast cancer surgery including KIND bars, a toiletries kit, amusement pack, skinceuticals, comfort pillow, drainage pack, collapsible water bottle, and expandable folder for important paperwork.
Here is how you can get involved:
- For every bag sold in October, KIND will donate an extra $5 to Friends Fighting Breast Cancer. You can purchase the bag for a woman in your life who is recovering from breast cancer or “Do the KIND Thing” by purchasing one to be donated to an anonymous, deserving patient.
- Within each of the donated bags, we’ll be including our community’s’ words of encouragement. Submit your note to one of these brave women by emailing[email protected] and KIND will be sure it makes its way to a deserving patient.
Want to read more? Check out their Facebook site, twitter account, or head over to their Website. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will take a minute to visit them and read all about what this wonderful company is doing to help.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Butterfly Feeder Tutorial with Feeding Big - March 24, 2017
- This Is How We Roll #108 - March 23, 2017
- Vitamin C Supplement benefits are many, add it to your day - March 21, 2017