Torta De Jamon
A delicious Mexican ham and cheese sandwich
Write a review
- 1 bolillo
- 2 Tb canned refried black beans
- 2 thin slices of good quality ham
- 2 -1/4 inch thick slices of pepper jack cheese
- ½ cup shredded lettuce
- 4 thin slices of roma tomato
- 3 -1/4 inch slices of ripe avocado
- 2 slices of whole green chile
- 1 Tb mayonnaise
- Slice bolillo in half length-wise as for making a sandwich. Spread bottom piece of bread with refried beans. Next place ham slices on top to form a layer. Follow with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, and chile strips. Spread top piece of bread with mayonnaise. Serve immediately.
Feeding Big http://feedingbig.com/
I hope you will give this sandwich a try. I really think you will like it!
Looking for a few other Mexican Food recipes? Try these:
Not in the mood for Mexican? Try this great shrimp recipe – it is my families favorite and a favorite of the readers of Feeding Big. Penne Ala Betsy – The Best Shrimp Recipe Ever!
I am a lover of great food, gardening, quilting and all things that make my house a home.
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Best Fruit Kabobs Ever #July4Recipes - June 27, 2017
- Oatmeal Breakfast Bar Recipe, with cherries (GF, Vegan) - June 26, 2017
- The best nachos recipe, Cowboy Nachos #SundaySupper - June 25, 2017