Garlic Shrimp with Mushrooms and pasta is one of those recipes that fit into your busy schedule and yet make your family think you have been cooking all day long!
This recipe is so quick! It goes from the stove top to the table in less than 30 minutes. I bet you have most of the ingredients in your home right now!
Any recipe that has shrimp in it, is a family favorite and this Garlic Shrimp with Mushrooms is no exception. The buttery shrimp have just enough garlic flavor to really give them a flavor boost. I often serve this meal in the summer, but find that the light tastes and the ease of the recipe makes it a perfect one for the holidays. I mean, who has time to stand in the kitchen for hours when there is shopping to be done, plays to be seen and family and friends to entertain? I know I don’t!
- 1 pound uncooked, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound sliced mushrooms
- 2 large cloves of garlic, chopped finely
- 1 pound Mueller's Spaghetti
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet. When warm, add chopped onion and sauté until translucent. Add garlic and shrimp. Cook shrimp until pink. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and place in a bowl, cover to keep warm. Add the mushrooms to the butter/oil that is still in the skillet. Sauté until just cooked. Add shrimp back to skillet.
- Drain pasta in a colander and add to the skillet along with the parsley. Toss to mix. Serve with grated parmesan cheese.
To round out this great meal, I would serve a green salad and a great loaf of Artisan bread. Who would be able to resist that?
If you think this recipe looks delicious, I would love it if you would stop by Mueller’s facebook page and vote for my recipe – that is if you think it is the best! I hope you do! When you vote, you also have an opportunity to win a $250.00 Visa Gift card! Thanks so very much. The link is https://offerpop.com/ad.psp?cid=499785&ref=blog_post
If you are looking for a few more shrimp recipes, here are a couple more of my families favorites.
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- This is How We Roll Link Party #104 - February 23, 2017
- Healthy Fats should be a part of your diet - February 21, 2017
- Chicken soup for the cold, over 30 healthy recipes for your flu or cold - February 20, 2017