Game Time and Pizza! What could be better? I am going to tell you all a little secret – I am not much of a football fan! Now, don’t get me wrong, I love to watch the game and cheer on my favorite team, but my favorite part about watching the football is the #GameTimeGoodies that go along with it!
Now, you know I love to cook, but I also want to be a part of the game time fun! I don’t want to be stuck in the kitchen listening to the cheering going on in the other room! So imagine my delight when I stopped by Walmart and saw DiGiorno Rising Crust Pizza on sale! I knew right away that the special Rollback price would fit in my budget and would solve the problem of me being in the kitchen all day long!
Here is a great thing about the DiGiorno Rising Crust pizzas – there are so many great flavors! I can easily satisfy every member of my family. Big wanted the Supreme, I wanted Pepperoni and my daughter went the cheese route! All of them were great (I had a sample of each!)
It was so much fun being a part of the game time fun, that I decided to make a few crafts to go along with it. A quick and simple craft are these Football Cutlery Holders.
Here are the simple steps.
What you need:
- Grab a couple empty cans (such as vegetable cans)
- Dark Brown Craft Paint
- White Craft Paint
- Wide Paint Brush
- Narrow Paint Brush
What you do:
- With the large brush, paint the outside of the can dark brown. It may require 2 coats
- When the cans dry, use the thin paintbrush and the white paint to paint lines on the cans
That is it! Now you have a great place to store your silverware for your family and friends! Now all I have to do is find someone to do the dishes!
Enjoy the game and thanks for stopping by!
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Lentil soup with squash and kale; a vegetarian one pot meal - January 16, 2017
- Cinnamon Honey Sweet Potato Chips, a clean eating recipe - January 13, 2017
- This Is How We Roll Thursday #98 - January 12, 2017