Hello there and welcome back to Feeding Big. I am in my third week of sharing my weekly Meal Plans with all of you. As you know, my goal is to feed 3 adults, 3 meals a day on $300 or less a month.
You may wonder how I am doing. Pretty good so far! I have only been to the grocery store once this month and spent less than $150. I have decided to not share my shopping trips with all of you, but I will share the cost of each recipe, as best I can. Some recipes that I am posting will not have the cost break down with them. This is because some of the recipes are old and need to be calculated and some of the them are not mine. I am working hard to get all of this in order. Soon I will have all of this information for you! I hope it will help you plan frugal family meals for your family.
Here are links to the recipes that I have shared:
- Tuesday – Spaghetti sauce with Meat (approx. $.62 per person), side salad and fresh bread
- Wednesday – Cheese Ravioli with Corn and Arugula, side salad
- Friday – Ginger Scallion Chicken Wings with homemade french fries
- Sunday – Sticky Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Veggies
Have you read my Meal Planning Made Simple Series? You can read Part 1, which is about Why to Meal Plan, HERE and Part 2, which is about How To Meal Plan HERE. This Friday at the Living Big on Less Series, I will share Part 3, which will be about shopping!
Linking to organizedjunkie.com
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Broccoli Apple Salad with Tahini Dressing, a clean eating recipe - January 20, 2017
- This is How We Roll Thursday Link Party #99 - January 19, 2017
- Lentil soup with squash and kale; a vegetarian one pot meal - January 16, 2017