Disclosure: As a brand ambassador for the Food Wine Conference 2016, I received a discounted ticket, and will receive a commission if you use my discount code (FeedingBig) to purchase a ticket. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
Food Wine Conference is right around the corner and let me tell you, I am so excited to go.
Who would not be happy to hang out at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort in Florida with a great group of home cooks and lovers of all things food and wine?
I became a member of Sunday Supper over a year ago and I love posting my recipes there every Sunday. Being a part of a group of home cooks who share a love of many of the same things I do is so much fun. I feel like I know most of the women and men, yet I have never met them face to fact.
This May from the 13th through the 15th, I will finally get to meet my friends. Not only do I get a chance to meet people I have known online for a long time, I will also get to eat great food, drink fantastic wine and take a class or two.
A few things we will be learning at the Food Wine Conference are:
- Business Etiquette and Professional Presence
- Mastering our Grilling Skills
- The Art of Wine and Cheese Pairing
- Food styling and photography
- How to get the most out of Instagram
- and more
You can see the whole schedule on the Food Wine Conference site. Don’t think it will be all work and no play!
A few fun things at the Food Wine Conference:
- Florida Milk Spa by Florida Dairy Farmers
- Florida Strawberries is hosting a welcome reception
- Denim and Diamonds Awards Banquet
A few of our sponsors at the Food Wine conference are:
Now you can easily see why I am so excited to attend this great conference. I am literally counting down the days.
If this sounds like something you would like to attend, just stop by the Food Wine Conference site and get registered. Use the code FeedingBig and you will get $50.00 off your ticket price! Now, that is what I call a deal.
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Shrimp Jambalaya Recipe withCrispy Chicken Wings - February 17, 2017
- This is How We Roll Link Party #103 - February 16, 2017
- Are Probiotics for you?They are for more than healing your gut - February 14, 2017