Edible Dirt? Yes, you read correctly! I am really excited to introduce you to a new blogging friend of mine. We have known each other for a few months, but I am finding that we enjoy a lot of the same things. I hope you will welcome Terry from My Journey with Candida. You can find her on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- 1 20 ounce package Oreo Cookies or ( 3 Dozen Oreos )
- 1 12 ounce container Whipped Topping
- 1 8 ounce package Cream Cheese
- 4 Tablespoons Oleo
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 3 ounce packages instant chocolate pudding
- Grind Oreo Cookies in a food chopper or blender to resemble dirt, Set aside
- Mix pudding with 3 1/2 cups of milk and let stand for 5 minutes.
- To the pudding, add the whipped topping.
- In another bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and oleo, Mix well and add to the pudding mixture. Mix together well.
- I prepare my flower pots by making sure they are clean. I then line them with aluminum foil on the inside so the pudding doesn't touch any of the flower pot.
- Set aside 1 1/2 cups of the crushed Oreo Cookies ( This will be the dirt on top of the pudding.)
- Layer The Oreo cookies and pudding into your flower pots, When you have finished sprinkle the reserved crushed Oreos to look like dirt in your flower pots.
- Decorate as you wish.
On a personal note, we are at the end of our first week in Germany. We are having such a great time! I am lead to believe that so far, the house is still standing and all of the animals are surviving! I hope you have been checking my facebook and Instgram profiles for photos! See you soon!
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Not your everyday Oatmeal Raisin Almond Cookies #ChristmasCookie - December 6, 2016
- How to Make the Most Delicious Eggnog Scones #SundaySupper - December 4, 2016
- Need more sleep?How to do it and why you should - December 2, 2016