Easy no bake blueberry cheesecake pie has been a favorite of Big’s since her first bite!
I can remember my Mother making this easy no bake blueberry cheesecake when I was young. I think it was a trend when Cool Whip was created. Some of you may not be old enough to remember when Cool Whip first came out, but I am. Of course, now I am more inclined to make whipped cream from scratch – but there are times when nothing but Cool Whip will do.
I have served this dessert at special occasion dinners, pot lucks and more. There is never a time when this dessert is not appropriate.
Easy no bake blueberry cheesecake pie has many things going for it. The first of these things is that is tastes great! That is always a plus. Another thing that is wonderful about his dessert is that it is easy to make. It requires 6 or less ingredients to make (I will explain that soon) and can be made in about 30 minutes.
Don’t really like blueberries? Try using cherry pie filling, apple pie filling or fresh fruit. I will be honest with you and let you know that I often will serve the dessert with no topping at all.
Remember when I said I would get back to the list of ingredients? You can cut down the list by purchasing a pre-made pie crust. This will save you some time when you are in a hurry. I make my own graham cracker crust, but have used a purchased crust when in a hurry. I always have my trusty Pyrex Pie dish ready. I think I have had my Pyrex pie dish for over 25 years.
I hope you will give this great dessert a try.
Remember, easy no bake blueberry cheesecake is:
- Easy to make
- Quick to make
- Can be made according to your families likes
- Tastes great!
- 1 package of cream cheese, softened (8 ounce)
- 1 container of Cool Whip
- 1 can of blueberry pie filling (15 ounce)
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Place the graham crackers in a zip top bag and then crush them using a rolling pin.
- Place butter in a medium microwavable safe bowl and microwave for about 30 seconds or until butter is melted. Add the crushed graham crackers and mix well.
- Place the graham cracker mixture in a pie pan and press up the sides and on the bottom.
- Place the cream cheese in a mixer bowl. Beat until light and fluffy - about 2 minutes.
- Add the cool whip and mix until blended.
- Spoon the mixture on top of the pie crust. Top with pie filling.
Sweet As Pie
- Banana Cream Pie from Recipes Food and Cooking
- Blood Orange Pie from The TipToe Fairy
- Brown Sugar Pie from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Cherry Chocolate Brownie Pie from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Tart from Desserts Required
- Chocolate Pudding Pie from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Coconut Cream Pie from Family Foodie
- Easy Lemon Pie from Basic N Delicious
- Fresh Lemon Hand Pies from From Gate to Plate
- German Sweet Chocolate Cream Pie from Meal Planning Magic
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Cherry Pie from NinjaBaker
- Gluten Free Mini Irish Cream Chocolate Mousse Pies from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Grapefruit Pie from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Homemade Oatmeal Creme Pies from Pies and Plots
- Irish Cream Coffee Mud Pie from The Crumby Cupcake
- Leaf Topped Apple Pie from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Magic Cookie Bar Pie from Moore or Less Cooking
- Mixed Berry Hand Pies from My Imperfect Kitchen
- No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Pie from Feeding Big and More
- No Bake Blueberry Mini Filo-Pies from Hardly A Goddess
- No-Bake Mixed Berry Cream Cheese Tart from Magnolia Days
- Orange Meringue Pie from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Paifala (Samoan Pineapple Half Moon Pies) from Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie from Sweet Mornings
- Perfect Manhattan Pie from The Texan New Yorker
- Pineapple Meringue Pie from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Quick Swiss Apple Pie from Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- Raspberry Cheesecake Pudding Pie from Flour On My Face
- Strawberry Mascarpone Tart from Taste And See
- Beef & Red Wine Pie from Wholistic Woman
- Cauliflower Cheese Pie with Grated Potato Crust from Food Lust People Love
- Chard and Parsnip Galette from Caroline’s Cooking
- Cornish Pasties from Palatable Pastime
- Homity Pie (British Potato Leek Pie) from Curious Cuisiniere
- Italian Cheesy Artichoke and Asparagus Phyllo Pie from La Bella Vita Cucina
- Italian Hand Pies from Brunch-n-Bites
- Irish Shepherd’s Pie from The Freshman Cook
- Jamaican “No-Beef” Patties from What Smells So Good?
- Mini Swiss Quiches from Family Around The Table
- Mushroom Swiss Quiche from Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Pizza Rustica from Monica’s Table
- Salmon Pot Pie from Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Savory and Spicy Mincemeat Pie from eating in instead
- Shepherd’s Pie Hand Pies from Our Good Life
- Skillet Shepherd’s Pie from Life Tastes Good
- Spaghetti Pie from Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Spicy Korean Cottage Pie from kimchi MOM
- Taco Hand Pies from Kitchen Gidget
- Weeknight Chicken Pot Pie from Books n’ Cooks
- Plus: Baked Puerto Rican Meat Pies and More Pie Recipes from Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- This Is How We Roll Thursday Link Party #86 - October 20, 2016
- Why I have a Breast Cancer Awareness Christmas Tree - October 20, 2016
- Easy Mashed Sweet Potato Recipe – A Clean Eating Recipe - October 19, 2016