Big is crazy about Chicken Wings. So on a quest to please Big, I made these Ginger-Scalloion Wings. They are an easy chicken wing recipe! It took just a few minutes to prepare and just about that long to make them disappear!
Chicken Wing recipes are pretty frugal too. I purchased 4 pounds of chicken wings for around $5.00 and was able to feed Big and I for a dinner and we had enough to have a great lunch the next day. These tasty wings could easily feed a family of four or many more people if you use them as a snack.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, plus more for pans
- 4 pounds of chicken wings, cut in half at join (wing tips removed)
- 1/4 chopped peeled ginger
- 8 large scallions, trimmed and sliced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Lightly oil two baking sheets and divided chicken wings between sheets; season with salt.
- Bake until deep golden brown and cooked through, about 35 minutes, flipping chicken and rotating sheets halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, puree scallions, ginger, 1 teaspoon salt, and oil
- Transfer wings to a large bowl, add sauce, and toss to coat.
- Return wings to sheets and bake until set, about 10 minutes.
Still looking for more easy chicken wing recipes? Here are a couple from a few blogging friends of mine!
Perfect Chicken Wings by Hungry Little Girl
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Healthy Honey Oatmeal Cookies #BackToSchoolRecipes - July 19, 2017
- Bunnies in the Garden at lunch time #Backtoschoolrecipes - July 17, 2017
- Use fresh herbs for cooking, reasons why and a few recipes - July 13, 2017