I am so excited to have Cindy share a great recipe with you all. Cindy is a great baker and savory cook. Stop by her site and get ready to drool!
Hi, I’m Cindy from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings and I happy to be a guest today at Cynthia’s blog, Feeding Big !
Cynthia and I met online through a mutual group and have been friends ever since! We also share a love for cookies. Cynthia hosts an awesome group of bloggers who love baking cookies and bars. Check out Fill The Cookie Jar on Facebook sometime.
Today I’m sharing an easy chicken dinner that you can make in about 30 minutes. If you have good knife skills, make that 25 minutes! 😉
Chicken with Sautéed Zucchini Peppers and Mushrooms
- 2 (4-ounce) chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup diced red peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Season chicken with garlic salt, half the Italian seasoning and pepper.
Brown chicken in a skillet with oil over med-high heat. Reduce heat and add the vegetables. Season vegetables with Italian seasoning.
Continue cooking until chicken reaches 165 degrees and vegetables are tender.
Spoon vegetables over chicken. Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar.
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Healthy Honey Oatmeal Cookies #BackToSchoolRecipes - July 19, 2017
- Bunnies in the Garden at lunch time #Backtoschoolrecipes - July 17, 2017
- Use fresh herbs for cooking, reasons why and a few recipes - July 13, 2017